Chair for 300kg people
Looking for a lift and recline chair for 300kg people. Then see the New A4 was designed and built to last and has a safe lift chair for 300kg people.
The NEW four-motor lift chair features:
- An extremely durable steel frame construction
- Three synchronised motors on the leg/ lift function to lift the legs and chair into a standing position independently
- The additional independent motor in the backrest
- Custom designed to provide the ultimate durability and lift chair longevity
Australian Made and Owned
Ambassador proudly manufactures chairs in Australia to Australian Standards. All chairs are custom built which provides the ability for customers to personalise options including customised fabrics, height, width, depths, and foam variations.
The chair width can be custom-made to suit individual requirements. (69-85cm is our recommendation). This means a smaller person can reduce the width of the chair to suit their needs.
Read more about our customised options.
The NEW Premier A4 is a lift chair for 300kg people:
Made of durable materials to hold a heavier and wider load for long periods, delivering long-lasting comfort and independence to recline and stand unassisted by a carer.
- Independent footrest & backrest
- The optimal and durable leg rest 85 mm higher than the body
- Heavy-duty FOUR motor design
- Extra large size
- 2 or 3 custom cushions*
- Heavy-duty bolted steel frame
- Optional removable armrest covers and headrest pillow
- Rechargeable backup battery
Find a Local Stockist
Contact one of our national retailers for a customised introduction to the Ambassador range.
See the brochure about the Premier A4.