Bariatric Recliner Chair
Are you looking for the ultimate bariatric recliner chair that is both comfortable and durable?
Ambassador Bariatric Recliner Chair.
Then look no further than Ambassador! The range is designed with your comfort in mind, featuring a traditional style and soft-to-touch fabric in four popular colours. Our recliner chairs are built to last, with a heavy-duty motor mechanism that can lift between 140kg to 300kg. And infinite size options to suit the wider and larger load for long periods of time. You can rest easy knowing that your chair will provide you with years of pleasure and peace of mind.
Unique Steel Frame
Ambassador bariatric recliner chairs are uniquely constructed using high-grade steel that is precision cut for accuracy and spot welded to key stress and weight-bearing areas. The steel frame, seat, springs, and mechanism are all fitted with steel bolts and nuts, should they need to be replaced. Importantly, the steel-plated weaved seating base is bolted in for maximum support to avoid any sagging or deterioration of the seating area.
It’s the bolted steel frame that gives Ambassador Products their renowned durability and longevity for the larger load.
- Provides a strong foundation for each chair
- Using steel instead of timber or chipboard guarantees the chair lasts longer without sagging or losing its shape
- The use of bolts improves durability and enables easier repairs
- A longer life span allows for a longer industry warranty
- Flexibility for versatility and improved individual comfort
- The steel frame has a 5-Year Warranty
The Best Electrics
In addition to the ultimate steel frame is world-leading electronics by Linak. Our state-of-the-art technology allows for effortless transitions between sitting, reclining, resting with elevation, and standing – all at the touch of a button. With 12-15 adjustable movements to choose from, including independent motors in our A2, A3, and A4 models, you can fine-tune your seating position for optimum comfort and improved posture.
Our simple single-hand-held controller allows you to adjust your legs to create an angled seat or recline with elevation. This can take the pressure off your lower limbs and result in a more comfortable recliner – perfect for prolonged periods of sitting or resting. Furthermore, the Linak electrics are backed by a 3-year warranty. Equally important, we’ve fitted all our chairs with 1 or 2 rechargeable backup battery systems.
Replaceable and Repairable Elements
Users of bariatric recliner chairs will find it beneficial to be able to replace and repair heavily used items in their bariatric recliner chairs. Then you will find the following features very important.
- Removable and washable fabric arm covers
- Removable and washable head pillow
- Removable and replaceable seat and back pillow foams and fabric covers
- Replaceable bolts in the footrest
- Replaceable electrics. Importantly, hand remotes and or motors
Further details about the Ambassador Bariatric Recliner Chair Features can be found here.
Popular Custom Options for Bariatric Recliner Chairs
- Pressure care (ROHO, Equalgel, or Foam/ Gel Products)
- Custom water-resistant fabrics( Barrier stretch or Vinyl)
- Seat protectors
- Longer footrests and deeper seats for taller clients
- Shorter seat depth for shorter clients
The Ambassador Bariatric Recliner
Finally, at Ambassador, we believe that comfort and beauty should go hand in hand with strength and durability. Then, that’s why we’ve created the ultimate bariatric recliner chair – one that you’ll love using every day.
Support Australian Made and find a local retailer for your next seating purchase.