Recliners for the Heavy Weight
SPECIALISTS IN BARIATRIC LIFT AND RECLINES FOR THE HEAVY WEIGHT
Ambassador Products makes premium, custom and bariatric lift and recliners for the heavy weight to help with medical and weight needs in the home and healthcare environment.
Considered one of the leaders in recline chairs for the heavy weight in Australia. With over 25 years of experience, we are a market leader in the manufacture and supply of superior chairs for the bariatric and custom made market. Our family owned business is based in Sydney NSW. But we proudly service Australia wide and pride ourselves on minimal delivery time to clients in high demand for our unique offering.
DURABLE RECLINE CHAIRS FOR THE HEAVY WEIGHT
We source premium components for our chairs from Europe and Asia. We then manufacture bariatric lift and recline chairs in Australia to Australian Standards and medical grade electrics. This allows us to deliver quality, durable and personable recline chairs for the heavy weight.
We’ve utilised our experience and expertise to design the ultimate lift chair packed with features. Each chair is built with exclusive mechanisms and components that are extra strong and durable. Ambassador lift chairs provide greater lifting capacity than any other bariatric lift chair on the market.
Ambassador chairs enable more independence in the home for people with increased body weight and limited movement. This is because patients are able to sit and stand at the push of a button. Each chair is operated by a hand held remote control to perform 21 different lift and recline positions. The independence gained by the patients provides many benefits for carers and nursing staff.
UNIQUE STEEL FRAME FOR HEAVY USERS
It’s the bolted steel frame that gives Ambassador Products their renowned durability and longevity for the larger load.
The following features make them the best recline chairs for the heavy weight
- Provides a strong foundation for each chair
- Using steel instead of timber or chipboard guarantees the chair lasts longer without sagging or losing its shape
- The use of bolts improves durability and enables easier repairs
- Longer life span allows for a longer industry warranty
- Flexibility for versatility and improved individual comfort
- Covered by a 5-Year Warranty
MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRICS
The electric technology is seamlessly integrated into all models allowing for 12 – 15 adjustable movements (including standing) to suit individual preferences. The A2, A3 & A4 models contain a second, third or forth motor, which enables the user to alter the back position without having to change the location of their legs. And also lifting the larger load and making it a great recline chair for the heavy weight in Australia.
The control system is integrated into a simple single hand held controller to adjust your legs to create an angled seat, recline with elevation and return to standing. This can take the pressure off lower limbs and result in a more comfortable recliner, particularly for prolonged periods of sitting or resting.
All chairs are fitted with rechargeable back up battery systems for assurance during a power failure.
The Ambassador electrics and motor is supplied by Linak, the leading electric motors manufacturers in the world, and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Fine-tune seating for optimum comfort and easy adjustment
- Results in improved posture and comfort
- Recline, sit up or stand at the simple touch of a simple button
- Provides simultaneous movement of backrest and footrest (A2 , A3 & A4 models)
- No manual adjustments necessary
- Reliable and strong performance for reassurance
- Alleviate the reliance and risk of injury for the caregiver or nursing staff
Contact your local Ambassador Retailer’s for more information on one of the best recliners for heavy weight in Australia.